Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter Details: UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).
- Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: Opens at 00.01 on 09th of July 2018 (‘’Opening Date’’) and closes at 23:59 inclusive on 1st of November 2018 (‘’Closing Date’’).
- Entry Instructions: Internet access and contact details (including a valid email address and phone number) are required for entry and claim.
- Purchase necessary for participants in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland Residents – see Clause 6 for no purchase necessary route).
- One entry per pack per person. Proof of purchase may be required for verifying the claim so please ensure you retain the promotional pack. The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
- No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents can write to SAE addressed ‘Dairylea on-pack 2018’, their full name, full address (including postcode), phone number and date of birth on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard and send it to the following Address: PromoVeritas, Monument House, 215 Marsh Rd, Pinner HA5 5NE (Entries to other postal address will not be accepted). Must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Date. All valid NPN entries will be entered into the promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per week, one entry per envelope. No third party or bulk entries. Illegible or damaged entries will be disregarded. Winners only will be notified.
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
- How to enter: Entrants must purchase a promotional pack of Dairylea and enter the barcode on the back/side of pack at supercoolorsupercheesy.com during the Promotion Period. Upon entering the barcode, entrants will instantly find out if they won a prize or not through the winning moments promotional mechanic.
- Dairylea 270G Dunkers Nachos
- Dairylea 180G Dunkers Nachos
- Dairylea 188G Dunkers Breadstick
- Dairylea 184G Dunkers Ritz
- Dairylea 276G Dunkers Ritz
- Dairylea 270G Dunkers Jumbo Tubes
- Dairylea 180G Dunkers Jumbo Tubes
- Dairylea 76.8G Lunchables Chicken and Cheese
- Dairylea 83.4G Lunchables Ham and Cheese
- Dairylea 88.3G Lunchables Pizza and Pepperoni Pizza
- Dairylea 70.7G Snackers Mini Chocolate Cookies
- Dairylea 76.8G Snackers Oreo
- Dairylea 180G Dunkers Sweet Chili
- Instant Win:
It is the responsibility of the winner to provide accurate contact details and address details to claim their prize. This should include the winners::
- Full Name;
- Full Address (including postcode for UK winners and Eire code for ROI winners)
- Email Address;
If required the Promoter may also request the promotional packaging of the winning pack to verify the claim.
- Super cool Prizes:
- 1 of 100 Samsung Tab S3’s
- 1 of 100 Bose Micro Bluetooth Speakers
- 1 of 100 Bike Sets.
- Super Cheesy Prizes:
- 1 of 250 Karaoke Kits
- 1 of 150 Instant Cameras
- 1 of 200 Onesies
- 1 of 200 Garden Game Sets
- Prize Claim and Prize Delivery: Winners will be required to complete the form online upon being notifying that they have won a prize. Winners will have 7 days to claim the prize. In the event a winner does not complete the form within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to reselect that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative entrant selected in the same manner. This will require winners to provide the following:
- their full name
- email address
- phone number
- home address
This list is not exhaustive, and the Promoter reserves the right to require further information to verify the claim as outlined in clause 5.
Once the Promoter has verified the claim, the prize will be delivered within 28 days of the acceptance notification to the home address provided by the winner.
- Final Draw: Participants who have a promotion pack between the 02nd of November 2018 and the 1st of March 2019, will be able to enter into the Final Draw for the chance to win 1x Samsung Tab S3.
One winner will be selected in a random draw using an independently verified random computer process, conducted by an Independent Third Party, from all valid entries received within the Final Draw dates. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the Final Draw Closing Date and will then have 28 days to respond to that email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize offer and reselect the winner in the same manner.
- The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
- Any prizes returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate details being supplied will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation in whole or in part.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize in accordance with these rules.
- The names and counties of residence of the promotion prize winners will be available by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed ‘Dairylea Winners List 2018’ to the following Address: PromoVeritas, Monument House, 215 Marsh Rd, Pinner HA5 5NE within 1 months of the Closing date and 1 months within the Final Draw Closing Date.
- The promotion in ROI is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make a Wish under the Dublin District Court.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the latest UK Data Protection Legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice?siteId=9tykwRn%2fanJomJNXLcxmfW7FOhxrMnjdgA3%2fBu7w3Q2AbQgbh2Ynhg%3d%3d.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- For all UK residents, these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.